The perfect getaway to a home amidst 100 acres of flourishing coffee plantation, just a 3-hour drive away from Bangalore.
Take a three-hour drive away from the bustling city of Bangalore and transport yourself to a blissful location of lush serenity. Amidst 100 acres of fresh coffee plantation, beautifully landscaped gardens and carefully handpicked fruit-bearing trees is Rosetta by Ferns, a meticulously planned and developed resort, the perfect location for you to unwind with your loved ones or even by yourself. At Rosetta by Ferns, you can take a stroll through the verdant expanse caressed by a balmy breeze or you can simply sip on freshly brewed coffee while reading a scintillating book to the soothing patter of raindrops. With fruit orchards surrounding your villa and a variety of trees spread across 100 acres, immerse yourself in the aromas of earthy petrichor.
ART & CULTURE
1. Sakleshwara Temple – Situated on the banks of the Hemavati River, the temple built by the Hoysala Dynasty is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
2. Kukke Subramanya Temple – Dedicated to Lord Subramanya (lord of all serpents), the temple is cradled in the lap of nature, surrounded by rivers, forests and mountains which add to its mesmerising beauty.
3. Shettihalli Rosary Church – Famously known as the “Floating Church”, it was built in the 19th century by French missionaries and is renowned for its Gothic style of architecture.
4. Golden Temple – The Buddhist temple is located in Bylakuppe, the second largest Tibetan settlement outside Tibet. It is famous for its golden 40-foot tall statue of the Buddha.
5. Belur and Halebidu – Home to several Hindu and Jain temples, these two towns are considered holy and have great examples of Hoysala architecture. Belur is renowned for the Chennakeshava Temple, proposed to be a UNESCO world heritage site. Halebidu is known for the ornate Hoysaleshwara and Kedareshwara temples.
TREKS & WATERFALLS
1. Murkannu Gudda and Hadlu Waterfalls – A popular tourist activity, the Murkannu Gudda is a trek that takes you through the rich biodiversity of the area. Walk through plantations and forests to reach the beautiful, cascading Hadlu Waterfalls.
2. Magajahalli Waterfalls – Also called Abbi Waterfalls, it is known for its cascades that fall from a height of 20 feet.
3. Bisle Ghat – One of the most picturesque destinations in Karnataka, Bisle Ghat is a beautiful adventurous spot, perfect for those who like to trek.
4. Manjarabad Fort – The star-shaped fort was built by Tipu Sultan in 1792 on the higher levels of the hill station. It offers a great view of the mighty Western Ghats.